KC3™ TV Success Class Program
- How to succeed in school, life, and relationships.-
© 2006-2009. Kamaron. All rights reserved. May not be copied or duplicated in any form.
Winner of two Telly Awards
Success Class program hosted by Margaret Ross is a news magazine format show that is fast paced, educational and entertaining.
Watch Success Class because the same skills that help an adult have a good day at work will help a child have a successful school day.
Success Class is production of the Kamaron Institute under written in part by Comcast, Inc. KC#TV is now available 24/7 on the new Kamaron Insitute You Tube Channel.
Each episode we gather success secrets of community leaders, role models in the business world, parenting experts, and educators who are making an impact on today's educational environment.
Each show shines the spotlight on what's right and what works in business, education and community.
"We focus on the facts, the how to steps, and the real life stories of Amazing people who are increasing quality teaching time, making businesses, schools and buses safer, happier and more productive places," says Success Class host, Margaret Ross.
"The same skills that help an adult have a successful day at work, help students have a successful day at school," adds Comcast's Andy Macke. "We focus on those facts and the role models in business and in education," adds Ross.
Success Class is fast-paced edutainment. The modular, multi-media, news format that builds on the language and story characters of the Casey book series by Margaret Ross and the teacher tested lessons and activities of the Kamaron KC3 Positive Label Programs for school and business.
The KC3 TV Good Finder News Team goes behind the scenes of area schools, organizations, and businesses who are making a positive impact.
- Learning It: Success secrets from educators who are making a positive impact on today's school environment.
- Living It: connects the dots between business and education. Success secrets from role models in the business world.
- Community Connections: a segment profiling public service organizations in the community
- Every day Heroes: real life stories of people making a positive impact on family, business, and community
- Positive Parenting: Tips and How to steps on Raising Happy Children with skills to be successful
Episodes of Success Class available at schools, to businesses, and to the home environment courtesy of Comcast and the Kamaron Institute. Watch Success Class 6 p.m. on Comcast.
POSITIVE LABEL PROGRAM
KC3® Positive Label Programs From The Kamaron Institute
Positive Label Program Results
- Bullying behavior of name-calling decreases 53 percent
- Kindness, tolerance and cooperation increases 60 percent
- Decrease in business discipline issues is 60 percent
- Average increase in teaching time is one week to three weeks