Bullying Prevention :Character Ed Program Results. Watch Video Report
Positive Label Program Promotes Character, Citizenship, Diversity While Preventing Bullying
- Kindness, tolerance, and cooperation increase sixty percent
- Name-calling decreases fifty-three percent
- Sixty percent decrease in bus discipline and distraction incidents
- Classroom distraction minutes decrease fifty-five percent. This increases available teaching time, by 1 to 3 weeks without adding a single minute to the school day.
- Staff job satisfaction soars.
- 100 percent would recommend the program to others.
*National averages based on research. 100,000+ certified program participants